Available cancer screening services include:
- Pap test and pelvic examination
- Clinical breast exam and instruction for performing self breast exams
- Mammography screening, for women 40-64 years of age
- General cancer information
- Other lab tests and immunizations as needed
Get more information about the HPV Vaccine.
Women who have been screened by a local health department and found to need treatment for breast or cervical cancer may receive treatment through Kentucky Medicaid Services. Learn more about the Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program
Get more information about the Komen Foundation
and Celebrating Life!